Fàilte oirbh uile! Welcome everyone!

Steaphanaidh Carlyle
Site Admin

Fàilte oirbh uile! Welcome everyone!

Postby Steaphanaidh Carlyle » August 30th, 2014, 8:51 am

Greetings to those of you who are visiting our forum, but who are not (yet) ACGA members!

My name is Steaphanaidh Carlyle and I am Vice President of An Comunn Gàidhealach Ameireaganach (ACGA) and on behalf of The President, Board of Directors and membership of the ACGA, I'd like to thank you for stopping by.

The area of the forum you are now reading is what we call our "Public" area. It's open to members, non-members who have registered for the forum, and even drive-by visitors. However, drive-by visitors are only allowed to read the contents of Public room. (We have to do this to prevent spammers.) If you register for our forum site, you're free to post messages here in the Public room, and there are other areas of the forum that will open up to you for reading. Or, for full privileges, join ACGA, and you'll have full access. :)

If you have found yourself here because you are interested in Scottish Gaelic, and you would like to know more and get in touch with others who may be in your area of North America, then I would like to invite you to join the ACGA.

Details about membership may be found on our main web page at http://acgamerica.org/. Members will receive copies of our quarterly e-zine Ar Naidheachd Againne (Our News) and will become part of a vibrant Gaelic community in North American and beyond.

You may download past editions of Ar Naidheachd Againne in the "ACGA Materials" thread.

We are currently working to refresh this Public area with interesting new material, and we also have both Facebook and Twitter feeds which we would encourage you like/follow.

While we would love you to join our merry band, if you decide not to, we would still invite you to come back here regularly and see some of the new content we will be posting in our Public area!

If you would like to post here, then you need to have an account.
You don't need to be an ACGA member to have an account, but we hope you will consider joining!

Self-registration is not possible, but you may apply for an account by sending an email to:

webmaster@acgamerica.org

Please identify yourself by name (first and last) and location, and using an email address that will reach you.

Please also say a bit about your interest in Gaelic, and if you are an ACGA member, be sure to mention that!

Leis gach deagh dhùrachd
Steaphanaidh.
ACGA Vice President.
Last edited by Steaphanaidh Carlyle on August 30th, 2014, 1:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Steaphanaidh Carlyle

Return to “General Chatter”